- Responsible for the development of the B2B truck segment.
- Support to develop supplier networks. Build up KPI to measure performance quality of vendors.
- Solution design for B2B clients, ensure operations ability and performance. Standardize SOP to operate B2B models for internal Ahamove and vendors.
- Ensure operational and quality indicators of B2B truck segment:
+ Ensure operational indicators: order completion rate, cancellation, punctuality, data flow and payment flow.
+ Strictly check and improve customer service quality;
+ Coordinate with departments to ensure operations ability and coverage.
- Revenue growth for truck services:
+ Coordinate with team leader and other departments to come up with methods to promote and increase GSV of B2B segment;
+ Responsible for service expansion and truck service development.
+ Build ecosystem and add-on services for trucks.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Transportation, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- At least 05 year of experience in Logistics (having worked in technology transport companies, e-commerce companies is an advantage)
- A sense of responsibility and honesty, a spirit of progress, learning and self-improvement.
- Ability to plan, realize and evaluate.
- Proficient in Excel, knowing SQL is an advantage.
- Have persuasive negotiation skills, able to handle arising problems and resolve negative complaints.
- Able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- Bonding activities: Happy Hour, Team building, Company Trip;
- Competitive salary and benefits (PVI insurance,...);