Founded in 2015 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Ahamove is an on-demand logistics service based on the concept of a shared economy, providing customers to fill excess capacity for logistics suppliers and reduce costs for consumers.
You can find more about us at Facebook case study, Harvard case study, and on Asia Nikkei news.
This is a tremendous opportunity to take your career to the next level. Please review the information below and if you are interested, follow the Apply instructions.
We are looking for a (Senior) QC Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Your main objective will be to lead and implement, and execute the test strategy, and test case for both manual and automation with the product and engineering teams. Our QC manager will be your main companion during this ride. Best yet, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your mobile/ web automated skills, all in effort to drive our beloved Ahamove to all corners of the globe. If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategies and test cases.
- Perform Manual tests on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and APIs.
- Create and manage bug reports.
- Work with products and deployment teams to resolve any level issues for the system.
- Work directly with business teams (BD Team, CS Team, Ops Team) to improve the overall quality of the product
Your Skills and Experience
- Should have at practical experience in Software Testing: Junior (min 2yoe) or Senior (min 4yoe)
- Have in-depth knowledge of manual testing methodologies and principles
- Proven tracking record in working with Mobile, Web, and API Testing
- Nice to have Automation testing skills (Appium, Selenium, Rest Assured,…)
- Nice to have coding skills (Java, Python,…)
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- Ahamove has 7+ products and 20+ services. If you love to be challenged with significant problems, we have a place for you.
- Lots of fun games to motivate testing activates
- Strict planning with flexible working hours
- Gauge your technical skills, especially automation test
- Friendly, sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level
Benefits and Allowances
- Salary Range: Negotiation
- Grab for work: 1M/month
- Laptop & PVI insurance
- Working 5 days/week
- 13th salary & performance pay