Founded in 2015 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Ahamove is an on-demand logistics service based on the concept of a shared economy, providing customers to fill excess capacity for logistics suppliers and reduce costs for consumers.
This is a tremendous opportunity to take your career to the next level. Please review the information below and if you are interested, follow the Apply instructions.
We are looking for a QC Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Your main objective will be to lead and implement and execute the test strategy, and test case for both manual and automation with the product and engineering teams.
Our QC manager will be your main companion during this ride. Best yet, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your mobile/ web automated skills, all in an effort to drive our beloved Ahamove to all corners of the globe. If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategies and test cases.
- Perform Manual tests on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and APIs.
- Create and manage bug reports.
- Work with products and deployment teams to resolve any level issues for the system.
- Work directly with business teams (BD Team, CS Team, Ops Team) to improve the overall quality of the product
- Should have practical experience in Software Testing: At least 3yoe
- Have in-depth knowledge of manual testing methodologies and principles
- Proven tracking record in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Nice to have logistics domain knowledge
- Nice to have Automation testing skills (Appium, Cypress, Rest Assured,…)
Why should you work in this position
- Ahamove is the number 1 on-demand logistics company in Vietnam, the place to give you access to current and first-class technologies, as well as connect the e-commerce and payment platforms of millions of users.
- At Ahamove, the sense of ownership is put on the top and the team is supported to complete your work, as well as supported and made favorable conditions for learning and self-improvement.
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Disruptive innovations
- People-oriented philosophy of doing business
- Your footprint on the regional on-demand market
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
Benefits and Allowances
- Grab/Be for work: 1M/month
- Laptop & PVI insurance
- Working 5 days/week and have Hybrid working
- Competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level
- And more